Wow! So I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by @HumAq @gunroswell @luisa4florez and @artman415 I don’t even know how to tag people in this post I’m such a failure and sorry I’m so late responding but thank you all for the nominations! You all have very awesome blogs as well and I enjoy your posts very much!
Now I get to nominate 10 bloggers of my own choice.
1. List 5 things you thought of to write about as you read through this blog post.
Surprisingly I haven’t really thought much about it, I’m just going to go with the flow. I kept seeing the notifications and I said to myself let me do this right now while I’m not doing much of anything with my life. lol.
2. What was one of your parent’s favorite songs?
Okay so my mom grew up in the 80s and she’s constantly telling my siblings and I about music she loves music so much. So I’m going to go with the most recent song we talked about Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson. My mom said she used to watch the video a million times a day just to get the dance moves down and to my surprise I actually like the song very much myself.
3. Do you like fruit pulp in your juice?
No, I actually hate pulp in my juice it’s like really weird to me. I always feel as if the pulp just doesn’t belong there. Especially when you’re drinking the juice really fast and all the pulp flows into your mouth I just think it kind of ruins it for me.
4. What do you think of when I say, “wooden spoon?”
I think of mixing spaghetti together, for some reason my mom had this old wooden spoon that kind of had pieces of wood sticking off of it and it bothered me a lot whenever I had to stir the spaghetti with it because I didn’t want the wood getting into the food although it never did 🙂 .
5. Have you stood on top of a mountain and watched the sunrise?
I have not actually but it is on my bucket list for sure!
6. Have you seen something unexplainable, like a UFO or Sasquatch?
No! I wish only on movies or YouTube lol.
7. Which sports team is your favorite?
Uhhh I’m not really a sports type of gal.
8. Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?
I’ve never picked up a hitchhiker.
9. Which movie star would you want to portray you on the big screen?
Very good question! Because I really don’t now
10. There appears to be no 10th question, so I’ll make one up. Ummm…if you could go back in time and meet Abraham Lincoln, what would you say to him?
Wow, you’re very tall.
1. What’s the last thing you think about before going to bed?
I think about my goals and the future or what it is that I need to work on to get better as a person.
2. What’s your favorite word, in any language? It could even be a made up word, like flurble, for example. No, I don’t know what it means.
The French noun Flaneur it means: one who strolls around aimlessly but enjoyably, observing life and his surroundings. I have a big admiration for nature so I think that pretty much describes me.
3. Would you want to live forever? Why, or why not?
I think we do live forever well our souls at least traveling through different dimensions and etc. but hey that’s just me lol.
4. Describe your childhood pet (or the one you wish you had).
My childhood pet was a golden retriever her name was Free because she always ran around free.
5. What minor thing bothers you more than it should?
The littlest chewing, cackling sounds. Naturally I could just ignore it but I don’t I will stare at a person until they stop.
6. What food will you absolutely not eat? And I don’t mean due to allergies or any other conditions, just food you plain don’t like.
Okra, its too gross and slimy.
7. What does the word ‘comfort’ mean to you?
A state of being relaxed and completely comfortable to be yourself in any scenario.
8. What makes you smile, no matter how grumpy you’re feeling?
Kendall my dog, just watching him and seeing how happy life makes him reminds me that I should always be smiling to.
9. What personality trait or quirk of yours do people notice the most?
I’d say that I’m a dreamer they can almost always see a glow in my eyes.
10. Is it really better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all? Also, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (Ok, ignore that second question)
I would say it’s better to have loved and lost because at least you had the opportunity to love and you still have the memories after it all.
Okay folks here are my 10 questions for you lovely nominees:
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. Your favorite place in the world would be?
3. If you were stranded on an island and could bring one thing what would it be?
4. The perfect date?
5. If you could visit any time in the past where would you go?
6. A movie that describes your life?
7. The nicest deed you’ve ever done?
8. Do you like stargazing?
9. Your spirit animal?
10. You’re happiest when?
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.